People, cigarettes, croissant, the morning sun and a cup of tea.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alvarolopez/383932562/in/set-72157604260722548/



Funnily enough, every time i imagine myself living the life i want, it is really simple. Lying on grass enjoying the sun, walking on the narrow streets in Italy or sitting at a busy café at Capri enjoying the guitar and the people.

I love people. I love their stories. I love the language. How people fall in love and be totally lost, captivated in the world of their own.

How people travelled the world working at sea, know what they want in life, got it, moved on with life then started a family and a business.

How people dedicate themselves to yoga and the sea. How they can be so passionate about their trade, putting themselves there appreciating the beauty of their work.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/54015014@N00/183384037/


One day, i will look at the horizon holding the hands of the one i love, satisfied with the beauty that surrounds me.
.
One day, i will tell my story with glory and pride to the ones eager to hear.

One day, i will be free.

One day i will be them, the wise people.